Some children were jumping rope and counting how many jumps each one did before failing. In the end, the five children jumped 9, 12, 17, 20 and 25 times respectively.
- Gary jumped eight times less than Arnie.
- The two together, Daniela and Ruth jumped 37 times.
- Jan jumped eight times more than Daniela.
- Gary and Daniela are only separated by three jumps.
- Arnie jumped five times more than Daniela
How many times did each child jump?
Daniela jumped 12 times, Gary jumped 9 times, Jan jumped 20 times, Arnie jumped 17 times and Ruth jumped 25 times