It does not escape anyone that having a partner does not necessarily mean knowing them in depth. Many times, couples are formed by being well with each other without a rational explanation.
However, you may want to better understand the person with whom you share the days. And, for that, we bring these Questions to get to know your partner better.
The best questions to get to know your partner more
Below you can see some questions that will allow you to get to know your partner better. They are enough, so we will not stop to explain each of them (in addition, they understand quite well by themselves).
- Do you have any favorite color and why is it?
- Do you collect something and why?
- What do you think of friendship with people of the opposite sex?
- Do you prefer cold or heat?
- Do you prefer winter or summer?
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountain?
- Believe in God? Do you profess any religion? Can you tolerate mine?
- Would you marry me even if the wedding seems like an unnecessary rite?
- What are your thoughts about morality?
- Do you think about having children? Would you have them with me?
- What are your hobbies and why?
- Do you practice any sport? Which one and why that one?
- You like dancing? If not, will you go dancing with me, even if you don't like it?
- How was your previous relationship? Why are you alone now?
- Are you really free and without obligation of any kind?
- What is your economic situation? Do you have debts? Properties?
- Do you have any vice other than those I already know?
- What is your short and long term life plan?
- Are you a sedentary person or would you like to travel?
- What was the name of your first pet? Any anecdote with him?
- What was your favorite toy?
- How old were you in your first sexual encounter?
- Is there anything you want to do in bed and you haven't done?
- Is there anything about my way of being in bed that you don't like?
- Would you have an open relationship? You're jealous?
- Are you a retailer? Do you remember the dates well?
- What do your friends think of you, honestly?
- What do you think of drugs? Have you tried any?
- If you cheated on me, would you tell me?
- What do you think of betrayal? Have you ever betrayed someone? Have they betrayed you?
- If they gave you a diagnosis of death, who would you spend your last moments with and what would you do?
- Are you a daytime or rather nocturnal person?
- How is your state of health? Do you have any allergies or similar diseases?
- What music do you prefer and why?
- What literature do you prefer and why?
- What do you think is the best way to distribute household chores?
- Would you be able to yell at me in an argument?
- What fantasies do you have?
- Tell me something you've never told.
- What scares you the most?
- What would you do to survive if there was a global emergency?
- Do you think you could survive on a desert island?
- Have you ever wanted to hit a woman?
- What crazy things have you done for your partner?
- Do you think you could guess something about me that I haven't told you?
Some extra notes
Finally, realize that, in many cases, The most important thing is not the concrete data, but the reason. Knowing that your favorite color is red is not as important as knowing why it is. That's where you can discover a story that makes you fall in love more with your partner.
In addition, it is also important that you see that some questions are clearly for a relationship (for example, "Is there anything you don't like about me in bed"). However, there are others that have more general characteristics (for example, "Do you think you could survive on a desert island").
It is important that you ask both types of questions, because in the latter you will find much more generic information about the type of person with whom these.
To put it in some way, first-class questions will allow you to have a better relationship, but they are the second ones that will allow you to know the person more deeply.
Naturally, the list could be much longer. However, with these questions you can already know much more than you currently know. What if, some of them are difficult to answer... But that is precisely why they serve to unite you more than you already are!
As you see, with these Questions to get to know your partner better, you will be able to find many more points in common and, in addition, to know you better, your relationship will be strengthened and you will be in a position to be much happier with each other.
It may interest you: Questions to get to know a person better